AN INTELLIGENT ORGANISATION THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Being a major player in precision CNC machining and bar turning implies having specific skills, machines at the cutting edge of technology, a host of certifications and a network of qualified suppliers. We have them all! Meanwhile, the BENOIT JOLIVET signature touches on other, quite specific criteria.
What makes BENOIT JOLIVET totally unique in the world of precision CNC machining and bar turning can be captured in a single word: organisation.
> The company’s women and men are given free rein to exchange knowledge and share feedback acquired through various projects.
> Company-wide transparency and communication are the order of the day, whereas “middle men” between customers and technical staff have disappeared, encouraging more beneficial, direct interaction.
> On a day-to-day basis, we continually seek to improve practices, working conditions and performance in everything we do.
All of which adds up to a common goal: optimising the projects entrusted to us.
MACHINES AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY
A qualified team of almost 60 people working over 100 high-tech machines installed in a spacious production unit (7,000 m²).
We are well aware of the importance of technological progress in precision machining and bar turning, and therefore invest every year to stay ahead of the game.
MACHINING AND BAR TURNING
- 30 multispindle lathes (6/8-spindle – 6/8-spindle CNC)
- 15 CNC machines
- 9 single-spindle lathes
- 17 transfer machines (4/6/8/12-station – 8-station CNC)
- 7 CNC lathes
- 2 CNC machining centres and 2 CNC milling machines
- 2 lapping machines
- 2 hard turning machines
- 7 camera-based automatic control machines
- 1 three-coordinate measuring machine
- A wide range of measuring instruments and equipment, especially for cleanliness testing
- Special analyses and inspections at the Technical Center – CETIM
- Heat treatments and surface treatments
- Gear hobbing